This Web Site Uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA) applies to you (“customer”) if you have ordered hosting account services from WPHostingSpot.com (the “Services”) and your account is current (i.e., not past due) with WPHostingSpot.com. The term “Web Site Uptime” means the percentage of a particular month (based on 24-hour days for the number of days in the subject month) that the content of customer’s Web site is available for access by third parties via HTTP and HTTPS, as measured by WPHostingSpot.com systems/services.
Service Level Goal
WPHostingSpot.com’s goal is to achieve 99.99% Web Site Availability and Uptime for all our customers.
If the Web Site Uptime of customer’s Web site is less than 99.99%, WPHostingSpot.com will issue a credit to customer in accordance with the following schedule, with the credit being calculated on the basis of the monthly service charge for the affected Services (per section 3 and 4 below):
Website Uptime Credit Percentage
|Uptime Percentage||Credit Percentage|
|99.99% to 100%||0%|
|98% to 99.8%||5%|
|95% to 97.9%||20%|
|90% to 94.9%||50%|
|89.9% or below||100%|
|Website Downtime||Credit Percentage|
|less than 42.2 minutes||0%|
|42.3 to 864 minutes||5%|
|865 to 2160 minutes||20%|
|2161 to 4320 minutes||50%|
|greater than 4320 minutes (72 hours)||100%|
Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of Web Site Availability caused by or associated with:
- Circumstances beyond WPHostingSpot.com’s control including, war, strike or other labor disturbance, unavailability/interruption/delay in telecommunications, virus attacks and/or hackers, third party software failure (free scripts, ecommerce software, Merchant Gateways), fire, flood, tornado, earthquakes, acts by any governing body, embargo, boycott, or inability to obtain supplies, raw materials, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this Service Level Agreement;
- failure of access circuits to the WPHostingSpot.com Network, unless the failure is caused solely by WPHostingSpot.com;
- emergency maintenance, scheduled maintenance, and system upgrades;
- domain name system (DNS) problems outside of the control of WPHostingSpot.com;
- issues with FTP access;
- customer’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (ie., PHP, Python, CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP, etc…), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of WPHostingSpot.com’s Acceptable Use Policy;
- problems elsewhere on the internet that prohibit you from viewing your account. WPHostingSpot.com is not responsible for browser, DNS, or other caching that might make it appear your site is unavailable even though others can still access your information.
Credit Request and Payment Procedures
In order to receive a credit, customer must open a billing ticket in our help desk. Each request in connection with this SLA must include customer’s account number (domain name) and the dates and times of the unavailability of customer’s Web site. The request must be received by WPHostingSpot.com within ten (10) business days after customer’s Web Site was not available. If the unavailability is confirmed by WPHostingSpot.com, credits will be applied within two billing cycles after WPHostingSpot.com’s receipt of customer’s credit request.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, the total amount credited to customer in a particular month under this SLA shall not exceed the total hosting fee paid by customer for such month for the affected Services. Credits are exclusive of any applicable taxes to customer or collected by WPHostingSpot.com and are customer’s sole and exclusive remedy with respect to any failure or deficiency in the Web Site Availability of customer’s Web site.